Another Consultation
Alfie Noakes Offline
Administrator

Threads: 13
RE: Another Consultation
(20-07-2022, 03:32 PM)captainsparkledotcom Wrote: My thoughts exactly!
Maybe they could leave the Duke TT village & other "temporary" TT accommodation up all year round!

and you can guarantee those govt goons are thinking 100k population with most of them sheeple peeple things paying tax/NI into the coffers ... population is apx 85k at mo so by very average figures at a guess you'd need minimum 3-4000 new houses houses ?, not to mention bigger schools and bigger better infrastructure in general........looking at the state of the list of unfinished over budget works :- promenade, the horse tram track debacle, the multi-million pound NSC water flume and the well and way over budget landing stage at Liverpool are not good indicators that the people in charge at CoMin actually have a clue how to run any business that involves procurement and completion to original spec and budget.....i'm very proud of of being Manx but over the last few years the place has changed for me and not generally in a good way.....there just seems to be a policy of the powers that be having no accountability or responsibility for their mess ups.....I hope and pray that their special way of doing things doesn't spill over into the TT too much because it would be very easy to properly cock it all up for want of a better phrase.
20-07-2022, 06:14 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Another Consultation - by Chris_Sav - 20-07-2022, 09:01 AM
RE: Another Consultation - by Alfie Noakes - 20-07-2022, 03:08 PM
RE: Another Consultation - by Alfie Noakes - 20-07-2022, 06:14 PM
RE: Another Consultation - by Spartacus - 21-07-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Another Consultation - by Nasher - 22-07-2022, 07:25 AM