The ttwebsite Team
thewitch
Unregistered

The ttwebsite Team
A big thank you to all the team...Gail Musson, Daniel Sayle and Stephen Carr...and also to their long-suffering other halves...David, Hayley and Sandy.
Also to Adrian, Ian, Ben, and the families (especially Jake, Shane and Sammy) and helpers.
Thanks to Promenade for patiently waiting while we debated about which jacket to choose etc, and the constant urgency!
Thank you VERY much to Simply Sew (1A Derby Road) for transforming the shirts so they fitted Gail, Sandy and Hayley. You worked miracles, and I know you were really anxious to get away on holiday...hope you had a great time.
If anyone needs alterations done quickly and perfectly, Simply Sew is the place to go. Never met her before, but I'm sure I'll be using her again.
Gail had problems with fuel starvation and had to stop at Glen Vine, before fixing the problem and proceeding. As a result she did'nt better her previous best time, but she finished.
Dan was amazing. He finished 2nd in the Newcomers with a cylinder head that cracked in the early stages and he managed to nurse it (!!!) to a brilliant finish. Given a top class machine what would he do? In the main race, he was first 125, and that was a bike he built himself from all the leftover bits he could find. Dan, you're a STAR!
Cargo had a disappointing machine failure in the Junior...his ZIP failed and he was blackflagged. However, in the Ltwt he did a PB, and celebrated at the presentation in truly epic style.
3 STARters...3 finishers...what a team!
Last but by no means least...thank you very much, Malcolm, for making the team possible...next year, they'll do even better for you.
05-09-2006, 06:20 PM

Messages In This Thread
The ttwebsite Team - by thewitch - 05-09-2006, 06:20 PM
[No subject] - by MV - 06-09-2006, 08:46 AM
[No subject] - by hayley - 06-09-2006, 01:43 PM
[No subject] - by The Bag - 06-09-2006, 05:24 PM
[No subject] - by thewitch - 06-09-2006, 05:59 PM