Brilliant Christmas news
Bakeriom Offline

Threads: 13
Bethany Baker
Hi Helen

Just a wee message to say Abi & Bethany are doing great! I took the rest of my tribe out to Greeba today to see Lydia and illiam to give Abi a bit of a rest, catch up on some much needed sleep!

For Christmas Paul gave me a copy of the TT: Centenary Celebration - A Story of Passion.....

It was an awsome DVD and if you haven't seen it already it's worth a look. Some excellent funny moments with Guy Martin and his BIG MUG! As you know I was doing the Joey Dunlop Exhibition so missed out on a lot of the TT but this DVD captures the real people that make the TT what it is.

Christmas was a mega time for us but I did get some real bad news a few days before, when Linda Dunlop called me to say that Darren Murphy (son of Joey's good friend Mel Murphy) was killed in Amoy. I think of his wife and kids a lot and can't imagine what they must be going through. Darren was a smashing bloke who helped the Joey Foundation a lot over the years.

I look forward to 2008 and wish everyone all the very best!

P.S. As far as I know we were the only lucky ones to have a birth on Christmas Day. The nurses at the Jane are the best! BIG CHEERS to them.

Bruce
27-12-2007, 11:51 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Brilliant Christmas news - by thewitch - 25-12-2007, 06:52 PM
[No subject] - by GriffMuss - 25-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Bethany Baker - by Bakeriom - 27-12-2007, 11:51 PM
[No subject] - by thewitch - 28-12-2007, 12:39 AM