The Banana Brew is ready
cargo
Unregistered

The Banana Brew is ready
As ever when the Manx approaches so does the maturity of the Banana Brew............this years batch needs now only to be carefully stored untill the Manx starts when it will be in peak condition.

I think that perhaps at this time I should inform you all of some relevant banana facts..............which will be of a benefit to Manx GP competitors.

Constipation: High in fibre, including bananas in the diet can help restore normal bowel action, helping to overcome the problem without resorting to laxatives. Should help shift those stubborn scones.

Nerves: Bananas are high in B vitamins that help calm the nervous system. Cures those race day nerves.

Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD): Bananas can help SAD sufferers because they contain the natural mood enhancer, trypotophan. In case the weather is poor.

Brain Power: 200 Riders at last years Manx were helped through practise last year by eating bananas at breakfast, break and lunch in a bid to boost their brain power. Research has shown that the potassium-packed fruit can assist learning by making riders more alert. Doesn't work if you have no brain to start with.

Depression: According to a recent survey undertaken by MIND amongst people suffering from depression, many felt much better after eating a banana. This is because bananas contain tryptophan, a type of protein that the body converts into serotonin � known to make you relax, improve your mood and generally make you feel happier. Helps coping with defeat.

Mosquito bites: Before reaching for the insect bite cream, try rubbing the affected area with the inside of a banana skin. Many people find it amazingly successful at reducing swelling and irritation. This should be of benefit to marshals.

Stress: Potassium is a vital mineral, which helps normalise the heartbeat, sends oxygen to the brain and regulates your body�s water-balance. When we are stressed, our metabolic rate rises, thereby reducing our potassium levels. These can be re-balanced with the help of a high-potassium banana snack. Helps you get through the rigours of scrutineering.

I feel that it is very claer that bananas can be of great use to all involved in the Manx and so if you want to win at the Manx stip monkeying around and go completely bananas.

Sampling of Banana Brew will be available throught the Manx GP fortnight (while stocks last)

Note for Russ
As you are afflicted by many of the above ailments I have perscribed a full bottle for yourself. Please follow the instructions on the bottle and only take the recommended dosage. Too much can have serious side effects.
30-07-2008, 09:06 AM

Messages In This Thread
The Banana Brew is ready - by cargo - 30-07-2008, 09:06 AM
RE: The Banana Brew is ready - by The Bag - 30-07-2008, 06:17 PM
RE: The Banana Brew is ready - by cargo - 30-07-2008, 07:45 PM
RE: The Banana Brew is ready - by boakesey - 30-07-2008, 08:13 PM
RE: The Banana Brew is ready - by larryd - 30-07-2008, 10:38 PM