North One Wins Isle of Man TT Races TV tender
FC
Unregistered

RE: North One Wins Isle of Man TT Races TV tender
Once again I see my postings have been removed, A mod has termed them as nasty, to me they are not they are fact. The TT is Manx and the company that has been producing the filming for 13 years has been stripped of the job.

Cargo I have contacted the owner of the site regarding postings being deleted and have not been told of any problems with them. (Not quite correct Colin - You have been requested to moderate your comments in future postings - Malcolm.)

This issue concerns the Isle of Man and its people not just the TT but it is TT related. Its OK for some who are sat behind their PCs off Island who don't see the full picture or don't give a dam about it, as long as your OK Jack that's fine, may well be the scenario for some.

The issue here is that the Government want companies to invest and do well on the Island, some even receive financial assistance from the Tax payer to improve the quality of their business. But for a Government to take a away business from a company they have been voted in by the public to protect, is dam right out of order and the Public, fans and any interested party should know. sometimes the truth hurts, but is has to be said.

For every £1 spent on companies from off island to work on the TT is bad policy, the TT has to have an income for/from local companies for it to survive. Too much of the TT is being given away, something that's been part of the island for years. Local companies have been able to survive for the rest of the year on what they can make during the TT and that should remain.

This year we lost the cars to Audi after many years, where were Audi at the MGP ? Next year we lose the filming of the TT and will also lose any future filming of the MGP and S100, is that what you truly want.

What would happen if Manx Catering vans invaded all the irish road race meetings and never put a penny back into the events. The island is a small place in the global market and its products should be promoted and protected by Its Government.

GREENLIGHT IS A MANX PRODUCT.

Edited by Admin - Malcolm.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2008, 10:07 AM by Malcolm.)
10-09-2008, 07:58 AM

Messages In This Thread
North One Wins Isle of Man TT Races TV tender - by thewitch - 09-09-2008, 02:59 PM
RE: North One Wins Isle of Man TT Races TV tender - by thewitch - 09-09-2008, 05:16 PM
RE: North One Wins Isle of Man TT Races TV tender - by thewitch - 09-09-2008, 06:52 PM
RE: North One Wins Isle of Man TT Races TV tender - by FC - 10-09-2008, 07:58 AM
RE: North One Wins Isle of Man TT Races TV tender - by thewitch - 10-09-2008, 11:37 AM
RE: North One Wins Isle of Man TT Races TV tender - by thewitch - 10-09-2008, 02:09 PM