Isle of Man TT Races continues regeneration programme with new TV company
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
RE: Isle of Man TT Races continues regeneration programme with new TV company
I have to say that watching the Rally events that are covered by North One I am really impressed and have been for many years. Rally has exactly the same problems as the TT, that is thaat the entrants don't run all together at the same time, they each attack the same piece of track or forrest at different times and this is something that TV has had major problems with in the past and even today. But North One with their use of Virtual Spectator and in car footage comparrisons between drivers really does bring the rally to life and I can only assume that they are going to do the same with the TT. I am really excited about this and I am sure Paul will be suprised at that as I am not one jumping up and down about much really, but this is a great step forward, just wait and see ........ it is going to be GREAT ....

Come on Don, I even thought for one moment you were suffering from SAD. But then remembered where you live......

Maybe its SNOTTEDS you are suffering from Seasonal NO TT Emotionally Deprived Syndrome. :-)
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2008, 03:50 PM by DCLUCIE.)
24-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isle of Man TT Races continues regeneration programme with new TV company - by DCLUCIE - 24-12-2008, 03:47 PM