TT-More variation in classes needed ?
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
RE: TT-More variation in classes needed ?
Part of the attraction of the Manx AND the TT is the whole week of practising. It gives all riders whether Newcomers or experienced, the opportunity to learn the course, and sort out problems. For the spectator there is time to sightsee, and my God, there is so much to see, to enjoy a proper holiday, and still get into a different vantage point each evening.
You can't do that at the Ulster or the NW200 to the same extent, yet they have their attractions in a different way.
If you go to the trouble of travelling to the Island, it's well worth having more than two or three days if you possibly can.
I'm still excited at the prospect of watching racing at any level around the Mountain circuit, I rarely get stirred by the short circuits.
However this thread is meant to be about the variation in classes, and as has already been said, there needs to be a serious look at them, as they are in danger of becoming banal. I'm sure they could squeeze in a twins class. I will be very surprised if the accumulator (sorry electric) TT is run again.
02-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT-More variation in classes needed ? - by Splashdown - 02-07-2010, 12:25 PM