2010 Steam Packet Southern 100 International Road Races + Results and Reports
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: 2010 Steam Packet Southern 100 International Road Races
[Image: s100hdr2010.jpg]

2006 Solo Champion Returns to Southern 100!

Cameron Donald is a last minute entry to the Steam Packet Southern 100 International Road Races which commence on Monday 12th July on the Billown Course in the south of the Isle of Man.

The popular Aussie who rides for the Relentless by TAS Suzuki who the prestigious Southern 100 Solo Championship on his debut in 2006, emulating the late great Joey Dunlop OBE, MBE who was the first newcomer to take home the Championship trophy and laurels in 1976.

[Image: camdons100.jpg]

Cameron took the road racing scene by storm in what was his debut year on the meticulously prepared Uel Duncan machines and he admitted at the time, that emulating Joey’s debut victory was his proudest achievement of his career.

Race Secretary, George Peach is delighted that ‘the friendly races’ are to see Cameron in action again, saying: ‘Cameron certainly entertained and thrilled the fans when he raced at Billown in 2006.

‘Other commitments and injuries have prevented his presence since, and it is excellent news that he has made room in his racing schedule to be at this year’s Steam Packet Southern 100 and is certainly a strong contender to take home the Solo Championship for a second time.’
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
04-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010 Steam Packet Southern 100 International Road Races - by Malcolm - 04-07-2010, 05:40 PM