Post TT Races - Manx Telecom continues sponsorship of Post TT Races
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Post TT Races - Manx Telecom continues sponsorship of Post TT Races
[Image: postTThdr.gif]

Manx Telecom is to continue its sponsorship of the Post TT Races after stepping in to support the event for the first time in 2010.

The Manx Telecom Post TT Races will take place on June 11, 2011, and will run on a similar format to this year’s event. Organisers are keeping faith with competitors on two-stroke machines by providing races for 125cc and 250cc bikes on the Billown Course.

Marcus Warren, Director of Sales and Marketing at Manx Telecom, said the company was proud to continue its support for the event which is organised by Southern 100 Racing.

He said:

“We are pleased to support the hard work and enthusiasm of the organising team at Southern 100 Racing by sponsoring the Post TT Races for a second year. We look forward to the event providing exciting racing for competitors and spectators in 2011 just as it has done for many years.”

[Image: postttpromo1.jpg]

Celebrating Manx Telecom’s sponsorship of the Post TT Races are Marcus Warren, with the chequered flag, Manx Telecom Director of Sales and Marketing; Chris Palmer, who has 23 race wins on the Billown Course; and at the front is Phil Taubman, Southern 100 Racing Chairman and Clerk of the Course.

As well as providing financial support for the event Manx Telecom is also providing free broadband services to the race HQ and race office buildings and online text messaging.

Phil Edge, press officer for Southern 100 Racing, said the partnership had proved to be a success in its first year and he was delighted that Manx Telecom would be continuing its support.

He said:

“Following Manx Telecom coming on board this year we were encouraged by the reaction of competitors and spectators. We appreciate their continued support both financially and in helping to promote the event.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
10-11-2010, 03:36 PM
Website Find Reply