Royal London 360° confirms commitment to Isle of Man TT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Royal London 360° confirms commitment to Isle of Man TT
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

Royal London 360° confirms commitment to Isle of Man TT for eighth consecutive year

The Isle of Man TT’s longest existing sponsor has reaffirmed its commitment to the event in 2011.

Royal London 360° will sponsor the TT Superstock race for the eighth consecutive year, having begun its association with the event back in 2004. The offshore life company, which is based in the Isle of Man, offers a broad range of investment, savings and award-winning tax planning products to international investors.

Royal London 360° is delighted to be continuing its support for the Island’s flagship event; in addition to providing considerable investment, it is committed to promoting both the TT and the company’s Manx roots on a global level. In 2010, it flew 25 guests from countries such as China, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Switzerland to watch the event for the first time. In 2011, it will bring 50 new guests to the Isle of Man who have never previously experienced the TT.

The company’s support of the Isle of Man TT extends beyond race sponsorship. Finance and Commercial Director, Mike Crellin, retired from racing at the end of the 2008 season after achieving a number of Top 30 Superbike race finishes during his ten year career; Technical Marketing Manager, Neil Chadwick, is an experienced TT and Manx Grand Prix competitor, having made his debut on the Mountain Course in 2003. He intends to race on the Isle of Man again in 2011.

There was a tense climax to the 2010 Royal London 360° TT Superstock race which eventually saw history-maker Ian Hutchinson come home in first place, Ryan Farquhar in second and Manxman Conor Cummins in third. All eyes will be on the world-famous 37.73 mile Mountain Course to see if Hutchinson can make it a hat-trick of Royal London 360° Superstock TT wins in 2011.

Ian Hutchinson said:

“Without the support of partners such as Royal London 360°, the TT would not happen – their sponsorship is vital to the event’s success. I am looking forward to working with them again in 2011, and hopefully lifting the Superstock trophy once more!”

Mike Crellin commented:

“We are very proud to support arguably the greatest road race on earth whilst at the same time investing in our Manx roots. The Royal London 360° Superstock TT is an event we are delighted to be associated with and, commercially, the partnership between the two things the Isle of Man is best known for – its finance industry and the TT races – is unrivalled. I am very much looking forward to TT 2011 and continuing our incredibly successful relationship for an eighth year.”

Geoff Corkish, Political Member for the Department of Economic Development, said:

“I am delighted that Royal London 360° is continuing its sponsorship of the Superstock TT race again in 2011. The company is an ardent supporter of the TT, and does a lot of work to promote both the event and the Isle of Man in the international jurisdictions in which it operates. Without this support, the TT would not be able to maintain its high-profile and continued growth.”

The Royal London 360° takes place on Monday 6 June 2011.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
27-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Website Find Reply