LORENZO OPENS CAROLE NASH MOTORCYCLE LIVE WITH A BANG
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
LORENZO OPENS CAROLE NASH MOTORCYCLE LIVE WITH A BANG
[Image: carolnash.jpg]

Reigning MotoGP World Champion, Jorge Lorenzo, opened Carole Nash Motorcycle Live in style today, kicking off nine days of full-throttle action at the NEC in Birmingham.

The Spanish ace flew into Birmingham last night and was thrilled to see thousands of motorcycle fans braving the cold to fill five halls of the NEC this morning and watch him spark off a firework display to open the Event officially.

Lorenzo joined a number of other racers and motorcycling celebrities to fulfil a busy schedule during the day, meeting fans and signing hundreds of autographs, as well as taking part in chat shows and entertainment on stage.

It is the first time in the Event’s history that the reigning world champion has opened proceedings and, with almost 40 motorcycle and scooter brands exhibiting at the NEC, it promises to be an unforgettable Event.

As well as looking at all the new models, visitors from the age of five can have a ride on a variety of two-wheelers, either in the warm and dry of the NEC halls, or outside for the more adventurous.

With entertainment from The Ramp’d Up Freestyle Motocross Arena and on stage with quizzes, interviews and games, plus a high variety of clothing and accessories – some at unbeatable prices – there’s definitely something for the whole family at Carole Nash Motorcycle Live.

Lorenzo said:

“It has been an amazing year for me, and it’s very nice to open this show here in Birmingham. I enjoyed looking at all the new bikes, but it was really special for me to meet all the British fans and it made me very happy to see lots of Lorenzo T-shirts and caps in the crowd!”

Finlay McAllan, Managing Director of Event organisers, MCI Exhibitions, said:

“I really don’t think we could have asked for a better way to kick off here at the NEC. It’s the first time we’ve ever opened the Event to everyone on a Saturday, and the first time we’ve had the reigning world champion here to do it.

“We’re very grateful to Jorge for taking time out of his busy schedule to be here with us today,” he added, “and we’re looking forward to welcoming more visitors here to the Event between now and next Sunday.”

Carole Nash Motorcycle Live runs until 5 December 2010.

Tickets are £17 for adults, £10 for Seniors, £5 for children aged 11-16 and kids under 10 go free.

All riding experiences are free.

The Ramp’d Up Freestyle Motocross Arena is £5 per adult and £2.50 for children 5 - 16.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
28-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Website Find Reply