William Dunlop for Wilson Craig ??
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
William Dunlop for Wilson Craig ??
[Image: bbcsport.gif]
Reported 30/112010

Australian Cameron Donald has signed to ride for the County Londonderry-based Wilson Craig Honda team for the 2011 road racing season.

Donald tied up the deal after splitting from the Relentless TAS Suzuki team less than two weeks after agreeing a deal to ride for the outfit next year.

Donald will compete at the North West 200, Isle of Man TT and Ulster Grand Prix, plus some national road races.

The Melbourne man will ride Superbike, Superstock and Supersport machinery.

Donald is likely to be joined in the team by Ballymoney rider William Dunlop, but the details of that deal have yet to be finalised.

Dunlop rode for Craig at the Sunflower Trophy meeting at Bishopscourt in October.

Donald had a previous association with Craig under the banner of Uel Duncan Racing in 2006 and 2007, before leaving to join TAS Suzuki, winning two TT races for the Moneymore team in 2008.

After a practice crash at the TT in 2009, the 32-year-old struggled to find his form in 2010.

Guy Martin rode for Wilson Craig last season and the team will again have support from Simon Buckmaster's Parkalgar Honda team next season.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
30-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Website Find Reply