Motorpoint Yamaha Announce Loris Baz
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Motorpoint Yamaha Announce Loris Baz
[Image: robmacracinghdr.jpg]

Loris Baz the 17 year old French ‘wonder kid’ will head up the Motorpoint Yamaha team for the 2011 British Superbike Championship.

Loris got a taste of the most prestigious domestic Championship in the World and was hooked! He loves the pace of the racing in the UK and see’s the BSB as an ideal platform for his step to World Championship racing in the future.

For the Motorpoint Yamaha team Loris’s arrival towards the end of a tough season really revitalised and motivated everybody, the confidence he gave the whole team could not have been better timed, an early test (today in Spain) will only keep the momentum going for the new season ahead and give his team a good direction for winter development.

Loris Baz Motorpoint Yamaha

“I am so happy to be with the Motorpoint Yamaha team, I want to be with Yamaha they have supported me through my career and for me to get a chance to ride at BSB with this championship winning bike is incredible.

It is great that I have worked already with the team as it takes time to get to know a new team especially as a foreigner! The pace of this UK racing is very fast and I love it! I have to learn some tracks but I really like that to, some times it less pressure and I can go fast where maybe I’m not supposed to! Anyway I have a big smile for next year, all the fans in UK seemed to like my riding and now we can focus on a full season so they can see me more.

With the race format for the shoot out at the end of the season working really good for me, by the time the last three races come I will be much more familiar with the tracks and we can see if we can push for race wins!”

Rob Mac Motorpoint Yamaha Team Manager

“Loris will be great for our team, he really gelled with the guy’s last season and his approach to his job was a breath of fresh air.

Now he has a full BSB season to look forward to on a bike and a team he is more than happy with, we have managed to give him some miles on the bike in Spain before the Xmas holidays so he can start to get the bike ready for him in 2011.

He is really excited about learning some of the UK tracks and is very confident about be able to challenge for the title.

Our team see 2011 as the payback year! Motorpoint, Yamaha, FJG Logistics, Node 4 and all of our partners have stood by us and we really want to make this season the one they all get a their return and have some fun along the way”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
11-12-2010, 03:49 PM
Website Find Reply