DUNLOP SECURES SPONSORSHIP WITH TOP NORTHERN COAST HOTEL
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
DUNLOP SECURES SPONSORSHIP WITH TOP NORTHERN COAST HOTEL
[Image: wdunlophdr.jpg]

The Bayview Hotel in Portballintrae will be financially supporting William Dunlop this year.

Pictured receiving his sponsorship cheque, Trevor Kane, Proprietor said,

"It is a great honour to be supporting William this year. He is a brilliant rider with a fantastic year ahead of him and we look forward to seeing his successes throughout all his races and especially at our own North West 200 race".

The Bayview Hotel will also be updating on Williams progress within the hotel, on their website www.bayviewhotelni.com and on their facebook page.

[Image: dunlopbayview.jpg]

Speaking of his new link up with the Bayview Hotel for 2011, William said,

"I am delighted to have the financial support and will be a regular at the Bayview Hotel this year. It’s a real pleasure to have some local support for the season ahead, and I am really thankful for all the support that the Bayview Hotel has given to me".

----- / -----

It was reported in the Belfast Telegraph on Tuesday the 25th January that - " William will ride for the Derry-based Wilson Craig Honda Racing team for 2011 after two and a half years with Chris Dowd Racing. He and brother Michael will compete in all five races at this year’s North West on Saturday, May 21".

Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2011, 05:00 PM by Malcolm.)
29-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Website Find Reply