Bogdanka PTR Honda in good shape
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Bogdanka PTR Honda in good shape
[Image: bogdankaptrlogo.jpg]

The Bogdanka PTR Honda Team heads to Australia full of confidence for a two-day test before the World Supersport season starts on the 27th of February at Phillip Island.

Phillip Island will host the final official test on Monday and Tuesday just three days before the season opening round.

With seven days of testing in total since the start of the year, Bogdanka PTR Honda riders James Ellison and Pawel Szkopek are looking forward to a strong start to their 2011 World Supersport campaign on a circuit they both know well.

[Image: bogdankaphilip1.jpg]

James Ellison:

“I’m absolutely peaking. We’ve done a lot of work since the first test and the whole team is working very well together. When you’ve got such a good vibe, it boosts the morale of the whole team ever more. I know my team wants this as much as I do and I can’t wait for the first race.”

Pawel Szkopek:

“It’s amazing because I have never been so calm before the start of the season and that’s because of the team I have around me. Testing went very well. The team is very professional, the bike is quick and very well prepared. I’m really confident and sure that this will be a good season. I’m not putting my goals in any numbers for the first race but I will do my best and expect a strong start to the season.”

Simon Buckmaster:

“Testing at Portimao and Aragon went very well. We’re going to Australia for the final test ahead of the first race with a good base for both riders and looking in a good shape for the start of the season.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
18-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Website Find Reply