Walker: “I couldn’t miss this season”
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Walker: “I couldn’t miss this season”
The MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship season gets underway in less than 40 days and as the anticipation builds for the opening round, fans' favourite Chris Walker has today confirmed his place on the expanding grid with the all-new Pr1mo Racing Kawasaki team.

Walker is one of the most experienced riders on the BSB grid and, reunited this year with Kawasaki, admits that there was nothing that would stop him from being part of the new championship season which kicks off on Easter weekend at Brands Hatch.

[Image: chriswalkerheadshot.jpg]

Walker said:

"I am ready for the season now and can't wait to get cracking. I am working with a brand new team, new sponsors and a new bike as we have the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R so it is an exciting time for me. It is a new team coming into the championship and my best times, even since starting out in schoolboy motocross have been with Kawasaki so to say I am chuffed to bits is an understatement. The team are making some final preparations and assembling all the goodies to the bike before we can get out on track for a shakedown test soon.

"We are only a small team but we have a strong group of guys behind us and we will have some technical support from Kawasaki so I feel ready for Brands Hatch. I was desperate to be part of this season, it is going to be a big year for the championship and there is a real buzz about it already. I wanted to be back in the hunt and back on the grid - I certainly didn't want to miss out and have to watch from the sidelines and I think we can get some results this year."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
16-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Website Find Reply