Crash halts Hill’s Snetterton progress
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Crash halts Hill’s Snetterton progress
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

Swan Yamaha's Tommy Hill is feeling upbeat despite a disappointing final test at Snetterton today (Wednesday) when a crash in the morning session left him with ripped tendons in his right arm and he sat out the remainder of the day as he underwent further tests.

Hill was taken for x-rays, however the injury was limited to his tendons and the Swan Yamaha rider believes that his fitness will pay off as he prepares to fight back at next weekend's opening round of the championship at his home round of Brands Hatch.

[Image: tommyhillswan1.jpg]

Hill said:

"It has been disappointing for me today obviously as I really wanted to get some good laps in as it was the first time we had been out since Spain and Michael (Laverty) obviously proved what potential we had on track. I went out and after the first session I was feeling happy and I was really enjoying riding the new track. We had a few problems here and there that we needed to work on but nothing drastic, which is always the case when you go testing. On the second lap out though I just made a mistake by trying to hold the bike to save crashing and it pulled my arm back and it has ripped some tendons in my elbow. But this is where our fitness pays off as I am now heading home to have some physio so that I am ready for next weekend. I only did about twelve laps today but I know I am going to be ready for Brands Hatch."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
14-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Website Find Reply