Brands Hatch Preview - Rob Mac Racing
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Brands Hatch Preview - Rob Mac Racing
[Image: robmacracinghdr.jpg]

The 2011 British Superbike Championship bursts into life this Easter weekend at Brands Hatch in Kent.

A predicted 40,000 race fans will flock to the Kent speedbowl for the Bank Holiday race weekend, the long winter is over and the battle will be fierce for the 2011 BSB title.

Once again the British Superbike series starts as one of the most exciting and competitive series in the world, with International Superstars John Hopkins from the USA and Riuchi Kyonari from Japan headlining what will be one of the best seasons racing for many years, with 8 different manufacturers investing in a full grid of Superbike teams and riders the BSB series continues to be the envy of the rest of the World!

The young Motorpoint Yamaha team of Loris Baz and James Westmoreland are more than ready to mix up the form card! Loris at 18 yrs will be the youngest rider on the grid and although he has the utmost respect for everyone on the grid once the light goes green reputations will count for nothing.

Loris Baz Motorpoint Yamaha

“I am really looking forward to going racing now, I have good memories here at Brands Hatch as I won my European Superstock race in 2008. The testing has gone well and we all feel confident, I know the pace will be very fast as there are so many good riders with good bikes it should be real fun”

James Westmoreland Motorpoint Yamaha

“We have all been working hard to get to Brands in good shape and I believe we are ready, starting here on the Indy track will be a bit manic, and a 46 sec lap does not let you catch your breath! The atmosphere will be great and the buzz around the place really motivates you. This is my first race on the Superbike so let’s see how I can do!”

Rob Mac team manager

“So far for us we have had a great build up, and now the sun is shining for the Easter weekend, Brands Hatch will come alive on Monday and will be a fantastic place to start our season, we just need to stay out of trouble and keep focused, both Loris and James need a good strong weekend to settle them in, my team have as usual got all things covered in their preparation and we are confident the bikes and riders can deliver on Monday!”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
21-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Website Find Reply