Farquhar and KMR KMR Kawasaki unveil Bitter for 2011
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Farquhar and KMR KMR Kawasaki unveil Bitter for 2011
[Image: ryanfhdr.gif]

Hot on the heels of signing Adrian Archibald, Ryan Farquhar the KMR Kawasaki team are delighted to announce there'll be a third rider running in the familiar black and organge colours during the 2011 road racing season in the shape of Hungarian rider Sandor Bitter.

The move will see Bitter campaign a Superstock-spec Kawasaki ZX-10R at the three International road races - the North West 200, Isle of Man TT and Ulster Grand Prix - in the Superbike and Superstock races. Having already lapped at over 120mph at the TT, Bitter has a great chance of bettering his previous results in 2011 but his first rides for the team, however, will come at the season-opening Irish National road race meetings, the Cookstown 100 and Tandragee 100.

[Image: ryansandor1.jpg]
Pic by Stephen Davison - Pacemaker Press International

Talking about the signing, Ryan said:

"We've been discussing the possibility of running a second rider at the Internationals for some time now and we're all delighted to welcome Sandor into the KMR Kawasaki fold. It's a good move for all concerned and will give the team and all the sponsors a lot more exposure whilst also giving Sandor a tremendous opportunity and experience that he'll benefit from greatly. We've got a bit of work to do to get the bikes ready now we've decided to run Sandor at Cookstown and Tandragee rather than starting at the North West 200 but we're more than up to the task and am eagerly looking forward to the Irish road racing season getting underway next week."

A delighted Bitter added:

"Road racing is what it's all about for me and to be joining Ryan's team is a fantastic opportunity and one I fully intend to make the most of. Ryan is a truly great rider and a great guy too so I'm very happy to be riding in the same team as him and it will be a great experience for me. He's an extremely dedicated racer and he runs a very professional team so I'm sure I'll be able to learn a lot from him and improve my lap times and results, especially at the TT. I couldn't be happier and I can't wait for the season to start."

The Cookstown 100 takes place on Saturday April 30th.
22-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: Farquhar and KMR KMR Kawasaki unveil Bitter for 2011
I am so pleased for Sandor, what a super opportunity.

Looking forward to seeing the Team and Sandor soon.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
24-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Website Find Reply