10 out of 10 for PTR and Cameron Donald
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
10 out of 10 for PTR and Cameron Donald
[Image: parkalgarhdr.jpg]

WILSON CRAIG RACING'S Cameron Donald won 10 races out of 10 starts at Bishopscourt and Kirkistown in Northern Ireland over the Easter break on his PTR prepared Honda Fireblade Superbike and Honda CBR600RR Supersport bike.

It was the first time that Donald got to meet his 2011 team and he was impressed. He said:

"My first time on the Superbike and with the Wilson Craig team was a very good start to the season, 10 wins out of 10 starts, you can't ask for more than that.

"Just as pleasing as the wins was the fact I was at lap record pace as well. We used both meetings as a test and I will keep my feet on the ground, especially with the Superbike - that is always a work in progress as there is so much to adjust.

"I have my first street race at Cookstown this weekend and it will be interesting to see how we go, we want to learn more and progress there to the North West 200. I have a lot of confidence and the bikes and team worked very well."

PTR is the organisation behind the Parkalgar Honda, Bogdanka PTR Honda and PTR Romania teams in the World Supersport Championship and has finished runner up in the World Championship in 2009 and 2010. It offers customer packages to racers and track day riders of all levels.

PTR Director Jason McClean said:

"We are pleased to add our first Superbike wins to our CV and are delighted that Cameron and Wilson Craig have got off to a great start to the season.

"It is our second year with the Wilson Craig Racing Team and we hope to add plenty more victories to the tally this year.

If anyone is interested in using bikes prepared by PTR then please call and speak with us, we want to expand our business into the road racing scene and help riders achieve their potential."

For more information on packages available and how PTR can help you with your racing, call Jason McClean on 07734-113554 or email: info@performancetechnicalracing.co.uk
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
27-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Website Find Reply