Less than a month !
pat slinn Offline

Threads: 37
Less than a month !
Hey!!!!, the TT starts later this month, this is a TT website, does anybody have any enthusiasm for it ?.100 years of the mountain circuit, does anybody have any comments or remarks about the bikes and riders taking part in the centennial lap, ? Is anybody looking forward to it ? !!
01-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: Less than a month !
I too am dismayed at the lack of enthusiasm being shown on this site, or any site.. Normally we are building up to this annual event with stories and hopes...People would rather see the 3D film and play the computer games these days. Very disturbing for my age group...

This is a nice website where we can reminisce, discuss and project.

Come on you people, we need contributions, strings and responses.

Lets start with:

Can anyone help Hungarian Sandor Bitter please ?? He needs a road bike to do a bit of learning on the TT Course.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
02-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Website Find Reply
pitlane07 Offline

Threads: 31
(02-05-2011, 11:26 AM)ian huntly Wrote: I too am dismayed at the lack of enthusiasm being shown on this site, or any site.. Normally we are building up to this annual event with stories and hopes...People would rather see the 3D film and play the computer games these days. Very disturbing for my age group...

This is a nice website where we can reminisce, discuss and project.

Come on you people, we need contributions, strings and responses.

Lets start with:

Can anyone help Hungarian Sandor Bitter please ?? He needs a road bike to do a bit of learning on the TT Course.
have a nice intro to tt in northwest,two weeks ago wirral 100 at oulton,last week took in Darley ,this weekend bsb oulton,next weekend thundersprint at northwich,then see wife about pack,ing for tt ,kjust tried my fireproof overalls on ,think they have shrunk !.See you both at tt ,kreg pitlane.
PITLANE 07
02-05-2011, 08:44 PM
Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Well, I will definitely be watching the NW200 on my computers, but found Motogp boring against MotoGP and didn't get the feeling from Oulton...Are we getting too much or is it the procession, or the smaller grids factors in my dropping interest.

I will be at the TT and hope that it will be a really good one, with different riders featuring in each race...Hutchy was brilliant but when you watch the DVD of 2010, you can't tell which race is which, having the same winner in each one.

I'm glad the riders have all played "musical chairs" and been signed up to different teams. I wish that random numbers were allocated to riders but still stick to top twelve being allocated 1 - 12. Logistically this may not be possible anymore with riders being in all races, and the cost of sticky numbers is so high (!). Yet they used to change the numbers in the final race ! In races of time gone by, Bob McIntyre won with No 57. However I realise that there is still a gap in speeds between the big names and the also rans. But I still think the first 12 should have different numbers in each race. Any comments anybody ??

I am now counting down to the hour I get in my car and start the run up to Liverpool and the Ferry. I'm packing already !!!!!!!
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
03-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Website Find Reply