2xTT Ferry Tickets for sale 2 bikes, 2 riders
sumutai Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
2xTT Ferry Tickets for sale 2 bikes, 2 riders
Hello TT gang,

First, please accept my apologies if the following contravenes any rules on this forum...I've had a look in the FAQ, and at previous posts, and it appears to be ok...

I've listed 2 Steam Packet ferry tickets to IOM for the TT on Ebay with the following listing number:

the auction is ending Tuesday evening and contains the following info:

Sadly I'm having to bail on this years TT. My work situation dictates that there's to be no Motorbike mayhem for me this year Sad

I'd have thought I might've been able to plan for this, seeing as I bought this years tickets on the ferry coming back from the TT last year. I blame the bankers and their credit-crunch-causing shenanigans personally...but there you go.

Anyway, I have 2 shiny ferry tickets (Premium Lounge Reserved Seating) for sale with the following details:

2 x premium lounge tickets with reserved seating

Total of Two Motorbikes with a rider on each.

FACE VALUE £472 for the pair

Dates and Sailing Times:

OUTBOUND
01/06/2011 (Wednesday of practice week)

Liverpool to Douglas
Dep 18:15, Checkin by 15:45
Arr 20:45

RETURN
10/06/2011 (last day of race week)

Douglas to Liverpool
Dep 14:30, Checkin by 12:00 Noon
Arr 17:00

Unfortunately the accomodation I had is not available for sale as it is tied up with the group I was going to travel with...

On receipt of payment from the winning bidder (assuming there is one) I'll have the tickets (it's actually just one physical document as opposed to two iindividualtickets) put into any name and address you wish.

Once you have the booking transferred into your name, you only need the Booking reference number. But I will send/fax/scan-and-email the docs if required.

Happy bidding and fast (safe) riding.

Just thought it might be useful to post it in a bike forum too...

Anyway, thanks for reading.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2011, 07:59 PM by sumutai.)
21-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Find Reply