Tinmouth returns in Scotland for Supersport quest
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Tinmouth returns in Scotland for Supersport quest
[Image: bsbsupersportlogo.jpg]

[Image: jennytinmouthlogo.jpg]

BSB's first female racer Jenny Tinmouth will return to action next weekend (15-17 June) at Knockhill for the fifth round of the Fuchs-Silkolene British Supersport Championship after splitting from the Splitlath Aprilia team last month.

Tinmouth has previously enjoyed most of her success in the Supersport class, ending the season third in last year's Cup class just ten points adrift of eventual champion Patrick McDougall, following a win at Silverstone and a further four podium finishes. The Ellesmere Port racer will return on the Manx Glass-backed Honda that took her to success in last year's championship.

Tinmouth said:

"My dream is to be back in the Superbike class, but at the same time I really can't wait to get back out in Supersport as it is such a cool class and now that we get two races in a weekend it's even better! I still had my race bike from last season and it is pretty much ready to go so it is a case of final touches and getting back into the swing of things next weekend. I did a test at Mallory Park last week on it and it felt like I was back at home on it after a few laps and I was pleased with the lap times we were able to achieve. I can't wait to be back racing again."

[Image: jennytknockhill1.jpg]

09-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Website Find Reply