Splitlath Signs Karl Harris For BSB Campaign
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Splitlath Signs Karl Harris For BSB Campaign
[Image: splitlathhdr.jpg]

SPLITLATH Motorsport is delighted to announce the signing of former European Superstock and three-times British Supersport Champion Karl Harris, who will join the squad this coming weekend at Oulton Park.

Harris will join rider Hudson Kennaugh on board one of the team's Aprilia RSV4 machines.

He replaces American road race ace Mark Miller, who has returned to his home in California after two rounds on the team's second bike.

Harris, of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, has an impressive track record around the Cheshire circuit, and will return to the British series for the first time this season.

And he admits he is raring to go. "I'm well-chuffed to be back racing in the British paddock and I'm really looking forward to getting back out there this weekend," he said.

"I've not raced this year but have kept my hand in doing a fair bit of motocross, so I'm ready for it. I can't wait to get out there and see what we can achieve with the Splitlath Motorsport Aprilia.

"I've ridden the Aprilia before in Superstock and it's a good little bike. I'm well-excited, and can't wait to get back out."

Team Manager John Dimbylow is thrilled to welcome Harris to the squad:

"I'm really pleased to have Karl joining our team. He has a very impressive track record and his previous results and championships speak for themselves.

"He already has experience riding the Aprilia RSV4 and myself, Karl and the whole team are excited about what we can achieve together. I believe he will be a fine addition to the line-up at Splitlath Motorsport."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
13-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Website Find Reply