Brogan set for return after Snetterton crash
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Brogan set for return after Snetterton crash
[Image: jentinracinghdr.jpg]

Jentin Racing Honda's Steve Brogan will return to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Cadwell Park this weekend for the first time since his crash with Simon Andrews at Snetterton.

Brogan had sustained a broken fibula in the crash which saw his Honda Fireblade completely destroyed and since then the reigning BSB Evo champion has been working hard to return to full fitness. The team have also rebuilt the bike from scratch ready for a return this Bank Holiday weekend.

[Image: broganjentin.jpg]

Brogan said:

"It feels great to know I am coming back this weekend and I feel really pumped as it has been no fun watching on TV when you should be out there. I have been flat out training trying to get myself in the best possible position ahead of the weekend and hopefully it pays off. I know that I still need to push with the training as I am still not completely one hundred percent but I am nowback to the position where I can race again, which is great news for me and the team. I really want to have a good finish to the season now after missing some rounds through the injury and I can't wait to be out at Cadwell Park."

22-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Website Find Reply