Rutter: We can still take the advantage at Cadwell Park
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rutter: We can still take the advantage at Cadwell Park
[Image: rapidracinghdr.jpg]

Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati's Michael Rutter is ready to take on the challenges from his rivals in a bid to secure a top six place in the standings ahead of the all-important Showdown as the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship returns to Cadwell Park this Bank Holiday weekend.

Rutter currently lies seventh in the standings, just five points adrift of Ryuichi Kiyonari in sixth place and with three races at Cadwell Park the Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati team have their sights firmly set on moving up the order in a bid to fight for the 2011 title for the second consecutive season.

Rutter said:

"This is of course going to be an important weekend for me and the Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati team, but we are not putting ourselves under any pressure as we will be doing everything we can as usual to get results. We are only five points adrift of Kiyonari in sixth and 16 off Brookes so we are still in with a shot that's for sure. I can only go out and do my best and if they struggle then we can take the advantage as anything can still happen. The position is there for me to take so all we can do is go out at Cadwell Park and give it everything at the Rapid Solicitors' home round."

22-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Website Find Reply