Who wants to race in Australia...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who wants to race in Australia...
This is the second time I have offered this up.......noone seems to think that I am serious.

What I am offering is as follows:

I will sponsor a UK sidecar racer to ride in a round of the Australian Championships on my Formula 1 sidecar. I will provide everything, all you will have to do, is to get here. all entry fees will be paid, no accommodation costs, the only cost to the rider will be the Airfare to get here. That is all. No gimmicks......Just what you read here. this is a genuine offer. Bring your own passenger, or I will provide you with one.....

all enquiries can be sent to me at <A HREF="mailto:sidecar81@yahoo.com">sidecar81@yahoo.com</A>.

thanks,

John Swensen
28-08-2002, 10:57 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Who wants to race in Australia...
Hi John,

Yeah I would love to take you up on your offer...only trouble is I am on a novice licence for driving....although I do have a National Passengers licence. Who knows maybe in the future?!

Good luck in finding someone to have a go in Aus and I really hope you don't get the nasty comments that were posted to you last time you offered this opportunity up.

Seems to me there are those people who can't accept that a genuine offer can be made like this without having to ask why your doing it.

Cheers.

Fitz.
28-08-2002, 05:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi all, I too, hope someone takes advantage of this offer. From what I have been told by my contacts in the sport, John's offer is certainly genuine.
28-08-2002, 10:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Jan....Yes the offer certainly is genuine. My outfit is not the fastest, or the most modern bike out there.....but it goes and it stops....What more do you need.

thanks,

John Swensen
29-08-2002, 04:09 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wish I could take up the offer...as a passenger...come on someone...what are you waiting for, form an orderly queue......
29-08-2002, 07:36 AM