Wilson remains fastest ahead of rival Seeley
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Wilson remains fastest ahead of rival Seeley
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

[Image: bsbsupersportlogo.jpg]

Gearlink Kawasaki's Ben Wilson maintained his position at the top of the timesheets following the second Fuchs Silkolene British Supersport Championship free practice session as he snatched the top spot from Alastair Seeley in the final seconds this afternoon.

Wilson had set the pace this morning but it was Pauli Pekkanen who took the initial advantage in the session from Wilson and Seeley before the Relentless Suzuki by TAS rider had a spell at the top. Seeley looked set to stay at the top, until the final lap from Wilson who then retook the advantage whilst Billy McConnell rounded out the top three on his return from injury with the Oxford TAG Triumph team.

[Image: wilsoncadwell.jpg]

Seeley said after the session:

"I am not feeling the pressure, but I know that we are going to have a good battle for the win here after Brands Hatch. We have been doing our own thing, I know Ben got caught out this morning but it is easy to do in those changing conditions. I think we will put on a great show in the races tomorrow and Monday and it will be a case of whoever wants it more!"

Supersport Cup rider Sam Hornsey was fourth ahead of Pekkanen and Jenny Tinmouth.

Fuchs Silkolene British Supersport Championship, Cadwell Park, free practice two result:

Ben Wilson (Gearlink Kawasaki) 1m:39.126s
Alastair Seeley (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) +0.696s
Billy McConnell (Oxford TAG Triumph) +1.539s
Sam Hornsey (Hornsey Steels Racing) +1.845s
Pauli Pekkanen (777RR Motorsport Triumph)
28-08-2011, 07:03 AM
Website Find Reply