Rutter seeks Donington Park return
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Rutter seeks Donington Park return
[Image: rapidracinghdr.jpg]

Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati's Michael Rutter is determined to return to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship grid for the first of the Showdown rounds at Donington Park this weekend after a crash ended his title chances at Cadwell Park.

Rutter was in contention for a place in the Showdown but a collision with Josh Brookes in the opening race at Cadwell Park left him with broken ribs, despite the 'Blade' trying to continue in the first race he was forced to retire and sidelined for the remainder of the weekend. However, despite not making the cut to become a Title Fighter in the Showdown, Rutter is fighting to be fit for he races this weekend at a track he believes will suit the Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati.

[Image: rutteroff.jpg]

Rutter said:

"I am looking forward to Donington Park as we haven't raced there since 2008, so it is really good to be going back and I just hope to be one hundred percent fit. I would say at the moment I am probably around seventy percent but I do feel better each day so I'll just have to wait and see what happens. My aim is to go out on Friday and do the first session and we'll make a decision then. I think the Rapid Solicitors-Bathams Ducati will be the perfect bike for Donington Park so I would love to be out there".

07-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Website Find Reply