"Ton Up" TT Quiz Winner
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Ton Up" TT Quiz Winner
For all those who took part in the "Joey Dunlop Injured Riders Fund Ton Up TT Quiz" last year,we would just like to let you know that the winner John "Spud" Kneale,who won the prize of a lap in the roads open car donated his prize to Gordie Holden, brother of the late Rob Holden.

Gordie accepted the offer and last Friday evening, 23rd August, an elated Gordie received a lap in the roads open car.

Unfortunately the weather was a bit grim but nevertheless Gordie thoroughly enjoyed his trip.

Thanks to all who took part in the quiz.

Barbara
31-08-2002, 08:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: "Ton Up" TT Quiz Winner
What was the winning score, Barbara, and can we have a leaderboard??
01-09-2002, 01:14 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Larry,
I think i did post a leaderboard at the time but here it is again in case anyone else missed it.
1st. JOHN "SPUD" KNEALE 131
2ND. RICHARD RADCLIFFE 130
3RD.*MIKE HAMMONDS 129
3RD.*GRAHAM BEAN 129
4TH.PHIL CROWE 128
5TH.PHIL WAIN 127
6TH.LARRY DEVLIN 125
7TH.JEAN MICHEL PRUDON 120
8TH.DAVID ROBERTS 117
9TH.SEAN HOGG 111
t-shirts went out to 2nd and 3rd places and also to Jean Michel for best overseas entry.
Out of 132 points Spud only missed out by one point,please don't ask me what it was as i can't remember,but it was a very good effort by everyone who took part.Two entries were sent in with no names on them but whoever they were they were not up with the top nine mentioned.
Hope this clears things up for you.
Thanks to everyone for their efforts and the fund look forward to your continued support.

Barbara
01-09-2002, 10:33 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Barbara.

The one you gave me at Skerries has defeated me!!
01-09-2002, 06:50 PM