Highly motivated Motorpoint Team
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Highly motivated Motorpoint Team
[Image: robmacracinghdr.jpg]

The Motorpoint Yamaha Superbike team have a new lease of life for the final three rounds of the MCE British Superbike Championship.
New signing Alex Lowes joins Tommy Bridewell at Donington Park this weekend, Alex completed a short test on Wednesday just to familiarise himself with the Yamaha and is very excited to get to Donington.

Alex Lowes Motorpoint Yamaha

“I am so looking forward to the weekend, I managed a few laps at Mallory in the week, the bike feels pretty different to what I have ridden before but I love it! I will have to work hard on my riding technique to get the best from the bike.

I was in Germany at the weekend and managed to quiz Eugene Laverty about the Yamaha and he gave me some very useful pointers, I am on my way to Ron Haslam’s today to get a quick refresher chat on Donington! We will be ready come Sunday”

Tommy Bridewell Motorpoint Yamaha

“It seems ages since Cadwell and I need to get back on the bike now! It is great we have a two man team again and Alex will definitely be going for it! I know what I need to do to move up to the next step. Since Cadwell I have downloaded all the info and with what I have learned I am very positive for the remainder of the year”

Rob Mac team manager

“Alex and Tommy are a breath of fresh air for my team, both want to try 100% and do the very best they can, we have to look after them and try and keep them calm! They have injected a much needed motivational boost to my team and sponsors and we are all fired up to do the best we can at the last three rounds”

09-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Website Find Reply