Strong qualifying for Motorpoint duo
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Strong qualifying for Motorpoint duo
[Image: robmacracinghdr.jpg]

Alex Lowes and Tommy Bridewell start on the third and fourth rows for today’s race here at Brands Hatch. Alex making the final ten shoot out but at the expense of all his allocated tyres so tenth position was all he expected.

Tommy struggled to get the confident feeling needed for the soft option tyre and tried to make the best of the race tyre for the qualification, a good race pace will set him up for this first race and hopefully a better grid for race two.

Alex Lowes 10th start position

“That is really good for me, our best grid so far, I struggled this morning to get happy so to turn it around and have a good feeling for the race is great, I think I can race strong so let’s get going!”

Tommy Bridewell 13th start position

“I am pretty happy with that, I just could not get the soft tyre working and lost out on a better grid, I have good race pace though and if I can get a start I am confident of a good result and a better grid for tomorrow”

Rob Mac Team manager

“I am very happy with the guy’s, it is a very fast pace and we are pretty close, Alex struggled this morning and did well to recover and regain his confidence. Tommy rode all day on the harder race tyre and again feels confident for the race

With the fastest lap from the race dictating your grid for the following race they both have a chance of improving for tomorrow, a little bit of luck would not go a miss”

09-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Website Find Reply