Champions
Anonymous
Unregistered

Champions
May i add my congratulations to Hizzy and Steve Abbott on winning their respective championships also a big thanks to Stella for keeping me informed yesterday, well done again everyone.
30-09-2002, 04:04 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Champions
Ys, mny thnx 2 Stella 4 hr mgc txts!
All season long she has kept me in touch.
Well done to Ross Campbell...next year, who knows? I'm still buying the Lottery tickets and he's top of my team acquision list.
Team Serious Fun manager
30-09-2002, 07:42 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Champions
Thanks you two, shucks am still blushing !! Hizzy winning the championship was Mega !!! managed to get covered in champers after race two and have a chat with Steve on sunday night (good party Birdy ! ) Outright lap record was amazing too !!
We had a reasonable end to our 1st BSB Junior Superstock season. After Ross spending most of the weekend visiting the physio due to damaging two discs in his back and a further one on sunday after morning warm up ! He finnished the race with a 15th place and a further point in the championship. After being in a lot of pain he wanted to give it a go and was going to retire if need be, however the adrenalin kept him going and the pitboard telling him he was moving up after qualifying 24th !! A brave ride and probably the hardest earned point of the season ? See you all at Knockhill next weekend all being well.
Cheers Stella
01-10-2002, 12:20 AM