Hizzy
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hizzy
It seems that Paul Bird and MOnsterMob Ducati
have decided not to renew Steve Hislops contract
for next season, seems a shame as he's become champion once again! A habit this year it seems
not keeping the champions!
I'm sure someone will snap him up soon!
Info from BBC text service page 366.
14-10-2002, 05:42 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hizzy
Doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? Hizzy has been shafted more times then a quiver of arrows.
14-10-2002, 06:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stinks ! thats what it does. Feel really disapointed for Steve.Whoever gets his place has some reputation to live up too. Just hope Hizzy can get sighned up for a team next year get paid a decent wage and whoops Monstormobs A..E !!
Cheers Stella
14-10-2002, 07:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now girls,take your tarten specks off,HISSY has been on a yellow card for the last couple of months.Have you seen the interviews with ,MR BIRD,or noticed his body language. Real champions dont show pressure like hissy was ,They go out ad tie titles up at the earliest possible time.Anyway it will do the BSB good to have new blood hopefully young.BSB EASTON SSPORT MANWARING.cheers BARNSIE.
15-10-2002, 04:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Apparently S Easton staying with Supersport class next season, so you will have to wait to see him at BSB level if he gets the chance. On a different note go to <A HREF="http://www.realroadracing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php.?t=670">www.realroadracing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php.?t=670</A> Gave me a good laugh on an otherwise boring tuesday afternoon !
Yes i`v calmed down but the tartan specs will be a lot harder to remove for the reasons you`ve given !!
Stella.
15-10-2002, 05:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm gutted, he worked so hard for them as well.There should be teams outside his door after his signiture.

john
16-10-2002, 10:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think to drop Hizzy was a big mistake as Steve is one of the most experienced riders around and whilst there is a lot of up and coming talent there is no substitute for experience.
17-10-2002, 08:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

We can not write off Steve--He is a rider who gives his all and I hope that the team to which he will eventually go will be so successful thanks to him, that this unfortunate incident will cause a few red faces !!

Watching you, Steve--See you at the Show
18-10-2002, 08:29 PM