End of season.
Anonymous
Unregistered

End of season.
Well thats it for me as a spectator end of season but a big thanks to all the riders for the enjoyment you have given us this season, whether you finished 1st or last you are all heroes and enjoy the break and good luck next season.
21-10-2002, 07:59 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

start of party season...
Get down and get to it, Pykey...KDMC dance on 9 Nov up here. Fun, laughter, lots of heroes, and the odd glass of lemonade.......
21-10-2002, 08:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: End of season.
I'll certainly second that, Pykey, there's been some superb racing this season and I've thoroughly enjoyed it - even more so after losing most of last season to the dreaded F&M. I'll raise a glass to everyone who's entertained us this season - cheers to you all !
Mind you, I was raising a glass to another brilliant young sportsman last Saturday as I'm sure you were, but not a motorcyclist this time ! But that's another story.....
21-10-2002, 08:32 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ah, yes, young Wayne...plays for some little known team, just off the coast of the Island......
21-10-2002, 08:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes David a good day indeed but wont harp on about it i will just say watch this space, hope you got the boat ok but Juan didnt see you he and a few others probably had too much pop.
21-10-2002, 08:39 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pykey, that's also another story !!
21-10-2002, 11:19 PM