MotoGP Star Danny Webb Rides at the Thundersprint
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MotoGP Star Danny Webb Rides at the Thundersprint
[Image: thundersprinthdr.jpg]

Danny Webb is one of of Britain’s brightest hopes for World Championship glory this year, riding the all new Mahindra Moto 3 bike. Danny is competing in the ultra competitive Moto 3 World Championship for the Indian team and is tipped for a top placing in the 2012 season.

Danny was one of the stars at the 2011 Thundersprint and is looking forward to returning to Europe’s biggest biking street party.

He said:

“I just love the atmosphere at the Thundersprint. The crowds are great and always very welcoming. It’s just like one of the bigger Grands Prix with thousands of spectators everywhere you look. The atmosphere is very friendly and yet really exciting too.

“I really enjoy entertaining the Thundersprint crowds every year and you can be certain it will be showtime when I get on the track in Northwich again next year.”

[Image: dannywebbonfence.jpg]

Thundersprint organiser, Frank Melling, is delighted that Danny will be returning to Northwich’s very own “Grand Prix in a Car Park”. Frank said:

“We love having Danny at the Thundersprint. He combines brilliant riding ability with a great sense of humour and I’m certain that he will be an outstanding addition to the galaxy of stars we have riding with us next year.”

Danny will be at the Thundersprint Bike Show on the afternoon of Saturday 12 May and then will be starring in the Thundersprint’s “Grand Prix Evening” which will be held at Cranage Hall Hotel on the evening on May 12.

The following day, Sunday 13 May, Danny will be at the Thundersprint – meeting fans and having fun on the track – throughout the whole day.

22-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Website Find Reply