MGP 2002 Duke Tape
Anonymous
Unregistered

MGP 2002 Duke Tape
What do we think about the duke video offering for MGP 2002. Where are the 125 and 400 races. The 400 race was the closest ever MGP race, dukes response 9 seconds of coverage. Shame the winner was not from IOM instead of Scotland (WELL DONE ALAN BENNIE) he would of enjoyed at least 30 minutes. The tape concerns itself with IOM residents (just how many times do we need to see Tom Clucas in his IOM helmet) and the top three or four (NOT 125 or 400 THOUGH). The tape should try to give a fair view after all, other riders put just as much effort into this meeting and in most circumstances more than the winners, unfortunately all cannot gain a ride from an IOM sponsor.. They are unsupported and the backbone of the sport. Yes, it is appreciated that all cannot be shown, but lets remember the winners cannot win without someone to beat. HELL FIRE EVEN AN IOM LAMB GETS MORE COVERAGE THAN MOST RIDERS. Duke video you should hang your heads in shame. Further the supposed commentator obviously reading from a 'challanging' script fails to notice the junior and senior laps are out of order, he states sulby bridge is on the run to school house corner and sadly a 750 Kawasaki, on the start, is just that and not a flaming bullock suzuki.......
11-11-2002, 08:51 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: MGP 2002 Duke Tape
Thanks you have saved me money i shall treat myself to the Southern 100 video.
11-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

11-11-2002, 10:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks from me to,I was going to buy it at the N.E.C on Thursday,as I had some friends in the
400 race.Will not bother now.
11-11-2002, 11:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Couldnt agree with you more. Unfortunately , its the same standard as a lot of the recent MGP offerings from Duke Video. Ive just been looking through my recent ones, and on one John Goodall is reffered to as John Loder and John Loder is refferred to as John Loder, on the same lap!! The " commentator " is obviously a complete pillock!! I would have thought these things were supposed to be checked before they were sent out, but then again, if they were we probably wouldnt receive it this side of Christmas. Its about time Dukes got their act together.
12-11-2002, 08:32 PM