Haga set for UK debut following successful Spanish test
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Haga set for UK debut following successful Spanish test
[Image: swanyamahahdr.gif]

'Samurai of Slide' Noriyuki Haga has today (Tuesday) completed his pre-season testing schedule in Spain as he prepares to make his UK debut with the Swan Yamaha team later this month ahead of his MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship debut at Brands Hatch this Easter (6-9 April).

Haga had an additional hour on circuit today to make some final adjustments to the rear setting before the team completed their track time in Spain. The Japanese ace is now preparing for their final UK-based tests ahead of the opening round of the season in just over three weeks' time.

Haga said:

"Today we had just an hour on track for testing and we got some good feedback on the front, but we had the same feeling with the rear tyre again and we still need to do some more work on the setting. My five days of testing with the Swan Yamaha team have been positive as we have some good data that we have been working with and we can also now look at the direction for the next test where we will try a different setting. I hope at the next test we can work well again and we will focus on the rear tyre and bike balance. I always like to make big changes with the bike! I am looking forward to seeing what we can produce at the next test."

Details of the UK tests will be announced this week.

13-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Website Find Reply