BSB at Mallory
Anonymous
Unregistered

BSB at Mallory
I have heard a rumour that the Mallory round of BSB has been scrapped can anyone confirm this and if so why,Mallory is the best circuit and most friendly circuit in the midlands and attracts massive crowds.
12-11-2002, 06:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: BSB at Mallory
Dave,i think their is a problem with safety, at the esses.
12-11-2002, 09:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: BSB at Mallory / or Knockhill
Pykey we have been waiting for ages re the decision between Knockhill and Mallory to fill the final date in the callender for next season.It was apparently to be anounced last weekend.However I haven`t heard news that either Knockhill or Mallory have got the round, guess its still depends on who comes up with the money thats been asked for by the Powers that Be ??? Would be sorry if you are disapointed but so will most of Scotland if we loose the opertunity to see racing at its very best.
cheers Stella.
12-11-2002, 09:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pykey et al,

I consulted the MCN site last night and they suggest that there is only date to be agreed:- May 16 - 18.

They have a header saying Mallory friendly it may be but might not be invited to the B.S.B. party next year.

After the dates they state:- 'The calendar as it stands has room for either Knockhill or Mallory Park, although there is the possibility that a second round at Donington Park might be included at the expense of the other two.

Best regards,

Big D.

p.s. Pykey which circuit is best suited for boarding houses for you??!!!
12-11-2002, 11:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

All traffic is heading north.

Harvey T.

13-11-2002, 12:51 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stella i think a few fans have missed my point i for one prefer Mallory to boring Donnington and i also hope Knockhill gets a round,how about Scarborough thats central.
13-11-2002, 10:22 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What do you know then Harvey ????????????
cheers Stella :0)
13-11-2002, 03:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

SCARBOROUGH!!!!!
Oh dear Pykey, that's a good one.I fell off my chair when I read that.
I don't think there's enough intensive care beds in North Yorkshire to cope with the carnage that would ensue if the BSB would ever attend.
Don't get me wrong, I love the place, but it's in a bit of a time warp safety wise.
16-11-2002, 12:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tonto i think it was Charlie Williams who once said' the throttle works both ways' but i think Knockhill will get the vote,i hope so if only for Stellas sake.
16-11-2002, 05:06 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Plenty digs here at Coven Garden Heights for Pykey and Big D, when we have our BSB round in Scotland next year. Bookings pencilled in.
17-11-2002, 01:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

if its the same dates as last year helen then you've got no chance of seeing any of us. its skerries weekend and we'll all be in ireland. if, however the date is changed, you might just be in luck. lol,
ade!
17-11-2002, 06:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen, good to hear from you. Unfortunately I think I am otherwise occupied for the round, however if I am free I will be thrilled to take up your invitation.

What about the T.T. get together, I hope that the idea is maturing.

Best regards,

Big D.
17-11-2002, 06:48 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Think its May 18th thats the round "still to be decided" don`t get me wrong the world won`t stop going round if Knockhill doesn`t get a round, but i do think it will be massivly unfair to the 20,000 crowd that turn up to support the racing in Scotland apart from anything else ?
cheers Stella
17-11-2002, 06:54 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fear not....the night out is never far from my mind! All who wish to be there, let me know, so we can get a BIG table booked!
I have my team of eggon ronnie tasters working constantly the Island researching good places to eat...aren't you...G&D?
17-11-2002, 08:18 PM