Welcome Back SuperStock Rider Danny Buchanan!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Welcome Back SuperStock Rider Danny Buchanan!
[Image: mssbathamslogo.jpg]

MSS Bathams Kawasaki is pleased to announce the return of Danny Buchan for the remainder of the 2012 National Superstock series, a class he finished second in for the team last season.

Eighteen year old Danny rode for the team in both Superstock 600 and 1000, impressing both team boss Nick Morgan and Kawasaki Motors UK, who nominated him their Team Green ‘Rider of the Year’ in 2011. He will join Superstock riders Leon Hunt and Sandra Stammova and will run in MSS and Team Green livery.

Danny said,

“I’m really excited to be coming back to the MSS team to work for Nick and the crew. We went well last year and I want to get out on the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R to re-find that form as soon as possible.

A massive thanks to Nick and Ross Burridge from Kawasaki, I really appreciate their help in getting me back on out track so quickly and want to repay that faith.”

[Image: dannybuchananonpodium.jpg]

Danny will be joined in the MSS garage by experienced racer and crew chief Andrew Pitt who will help him with set-up direction and advice.

MSS Bathams Kawasaki Team Manager Nick Morgan,

“To be honest we didn’t want to lose Danny in the first place and after a good couple of seasons he felt part of the family, so we’re pleased to welcome him back. He’s well regarded at Kawasaki and is part of their Team Green programme so that’s ideal.

We now need to get him focused on the job in hand and string some good results together which we know he is more than capable of.”

The full Superstock and Superbike team now have two weeks until Oulton Park, an event where Danny battled for the lead for the whole race eventually being pipped by now Superbike rider Tristan Palmer.

20-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Website Find Reply