Press Release Sandor Bitter (BBHMG)
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Press Release Sandor Bitter (BBHMG)
Message from Sandor Bitter (Hungarian TT Rider) who has sustained a severe elbow injury in a race crash:

"Hope and expectations were in vain. Now it is secured that I have to miss the race of my dreams, the Isle of Man TT! On Tuesday my favourite doctor, Dr. Ervin Popik will operate me again, and three weeks afterwards I will have a final, correctional operation.

My flexion is blocked, as it was after that crashed. This year I can be nothing but a spectator at TT, but I choose to... prepare for the second half of the season. I hope my team boss and friend can provide a seat for me in the Ice Valley Team for the Ulster Grand Prix, where I can start fully prepared, in race weight, without injury.

I will go to the mountains when I am able to, and I will prepare for next year TT. This is the most important race for me, this is my main motivation right after the operations. And if the masters of promises keep their word, my goal for the year 2013 will be the BSB Superstock.
Saying anything about what is waiting for me this year, would be a big irresponsibility.

Sandor"
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2012, 12:28 PM by ian huntly.)
22-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Website Find Reply