Strategic Shakey ready for triple header
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Strategic Shakey ready for triple header
[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki's Shane 'Shakey' Byrne is aiming to come out all guns blazing this Bank Holiday weekend at Oulton Park (5/6/7 May) as the double champion aims for his first win of the season for Paul Bird's team.

Shakey scored his first podium of the season at Thruxton with a third place, but currently lying fifth in the standings knows that he needs to start notching up the podium credits in the three races this weekend. Byrne's team have been working hard back at their Cumbria base since the last round and with the Cheshire circuit being almost a home round for the team, they are determined to take their first MCE BSB victory since returning from WSB.

Shakey said:

"It has been nice to have a few weekends off after the back to back first rounds but I am definitely ready to get back out on the Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki now! The break has been useful though as it has given us the chance as a team to suss out a bit of a plan of attack for Oulton Park so we can move forward again. I am looking forward to the weekend as it is one of my favourite tracks and for the team; they treat it as something of a home round. It is important that we are on top form, build on the podium from Thruxton and then the aim is to fight our way up some steps of the podium, hopefully to the top one!"

01-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Website Find Reply