William Dunlop at Oulton
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
William Dunlop at Oulton
[Image: wdunlophdr.jpg]

William Dunlop recorded his personal best result in a British 125cc Championship race result at the Bank Holiday Monday round of the Motostar 125 British Championship meeting at Oulton Park in Cheshire.
Dunlop, who had to burn the midnight oil before going straight in Qualifying on Sunday, finished in a fighting third place in Mondays race. A clearly delighted Dunlop was over the moon with his result.

William Dunlop:

"I am really thrilled with that result today. After all the problems with the 125 at Tandragee, we managed to secure a spare crank from Mark Kneen of KRP Racing and it is thanks to him that we got that podium result. If I had put in a better qualifying time, I seriously believe that I could have won the race as my bike is the quickest one out there as the Television footage showed. Now it is back to Ballymoney and prepare for the North West 200 next week, but this result has put me in the right frame of mind prior to the North West".

Mondays 125cc Race was won by Luke Hedger with Ryan Watson second and William Dunlop third.

07-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Website Find Reply