Happy Christmas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy Christmas
Merry Christmas and a happy and properous New Year to you all.
I hope we all get to the TT, Manx and S100...plus a few Irish meetings..., have safe, fast and exciting racing, on the bikes of our dreams, and get together for the night out to beat all nights out at TT time.
Best wishes to all riders, and to the marshalls and race officials, without you none of it would happen.
22-12-2002, 05:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Happy Christmas
And a Happy Christmas from me, as Mum and Dad
have taken over the computer we may not get on
at night til its all over!!!!

Thanks for everyones help and support this
season I had a great one, even if it was only
S100 and Manx Grand Prix.

Roll on 2003!!
22-12-2002, 08:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Helen,

Have we thought of a TT night on a non-prizegiving night it might allow more time for stories etc.

Seasons greetings to you and all subscribers.

Big D.
22-12-2002, 10:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Love and best wishes to Hilary and John...what do you mean ONLY the Southern100...what else matters!!
23-12-2002, 12:47 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good idea, Big D...lets do that, and hope the weather doesn't scupper our plans! Have a great party season...sounds like teaching my granny to suck eggs!!
23-12-2002, 12:49 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

From NI, Go to all irish road meetings ,sponsor
brilliant!wish every road racer,AHAPPY ,SAFE AND SUCCESSFULL XMAS and NEW YEAR ........
23-12-2002, 01:44 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

One cannot help but feel the warmth of the people involved with the TT. It is a special bond that is unseen but we feel it acutely all the same. The connections are strong and the people are real. This feeling for the TT is not confined to the British Isles as a quick run down the record books will confirm. The whole world loves the TT and may it continue forever. Merry Christmas to you all.
24-12-2002, 12:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear Don:

Harry and I, here in Texas watching our TT videos while snowflakes are swirling outside, share your feelings about the TT and the TT community worldwide.
We wish everyone a very merry Christmas,
a wonderful TT, and Harry wants to add a very Hoppy New Year!
24-12-2002, 11:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everyone, it's all over down under and despite the summer season here we still had the traditional English Christmas Dinner. Lucky the weather has been a bit on the cool side so we didn't swelter over the hot stove for a change. Ate far too much, but gee, it was great. Best wishes.
25-12-2002, 08:47 PM