Christmas prezzie
Anonymous
Unregistered

Christmas prezzie
Lucky me,
I recieved my prezzie from the girlfriend and was chuffed to bits to say the least when i opened it.It was an Aprila superbike experience at Knockhill!
Has anyone tried this?
I,m planning to make a weekend of it in the summer, is there anywhere nearbye were we could visit?
26-12-2002, 05:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Christmas prezzie
Lee, I am sure you will love it. Email me and I'll tell you about the place...I live 7 miles away, and might be able to help with somewhere to stay...got to make this the best Christmas pressie ever. Nice girlfriend...hope you gave her a great present too?
26-12-2002, 09:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lee lots to see and do around Knockhill,not sure when you are planning a visit but why not fit it in around the BSB weekend ? Week ending May 18th is the date, If not perhaps one of the Scottish championship meetings ? just an idea.
cheers Stella.
27-12-2002, 12:54 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Stella...hope you have had a lovely Christma...Santa bring a Knockhill season ticket? or a bike for Ross...I did speak to him.
I wonder if there might be a problem about coming at that time, as they would not be running the Aprilia School then. I don't know for sure, but, after the hols, I will ring and find out. In that case, a weekend when EF is on would be good, and maybe a visit to see Kirkcaldy, and realise how mad we all were.
Of course, there is Edinburgh, Deep Sea World, and the delights of Coven Garden Heights....night out with Stell, Guy and other mad bike people.
Is a weekend long enough!
27-12-2002, 09:45 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Peeps !,

Merry Christmas !

Your a lucky lad Lee getting such agreat present. I was talking to the guy who maintains the Aprillas at Knockhill earlier this year & I quite fancy a shot myself ! There are loads of 250's and a two or three RSV 1000 Mille's .... you'll have a stonking time ! There's loads to see & do as your right on Edinburgh's doorstep and Knockhill is located in the wonderful Kingdom of Fife.
Make a week of it at least & see the sights.
As Helen says maybe also meet up with some of us Celtic loonies for a "wee bevvy" ?
Happy New Year to all !
Guy

28-12-2002, 08:21 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks,
2003 is goin to be a cracker, NW200, TT, Knockhill and thats just 4 weeks of the "Summer" I Know "its tough at the top?"
P.S. I got her a lovely bottle of perfume. lol.
04-01-2003, 04:25 PM