New Addition To The Front Page
Anonymous
Unregistered

New Addition To The Front Page
The front page of the site has changed today. You may note that the centre panel now has a section which allows trusted friends to upload their news items and articles directly onto the site.

We have a few trusted friends that we have allowed access to this facility. If you would like to be considered as a roving reporter for TTwebsite, letting everyone know what has happened at the meeting you have just been to, or have some snippets of information that you think may be newsworthy, then get in touch with us and we can review your submittal for approval, and who knows, you may see your article appearing in MNC some day !!!!!!

This facility also applies to racers and teams who normally use Press Releases to get their news out to the public. We can give you direct access to TTwebsite to post your information, without the hassle of sending multiple e-mails, as we can also supply this service as a news feed to any site (obviously only those that we approve of) who want to receive it.

It is simple to use, and again I have to thank my long suffering buddy Stevie for sorting this one out for me.

Get in touch, all you budding reporters out there and let's spread the news far and wide.
03-02-2003, 12:46 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: New Addition To The Front Page
03-02-2003, 09:10 PM