What will Honda do at the TT.
Anonymous
Unregistered

What will Honda do at the TT.
17-02-2003, 11:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: What will Honda do at the TT.
Will anyone really care, one way or the other?
18-02-2003, 02:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Total pie in the sky, but....
I would love to hear a Honda MotoGp machine
going down the Sulby straight...
Ah, go on!

Mike
18-02-2003, 11:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Had the pleasure of speaking to Ian Lougher last night. I had proposed the theory that I thought the Honda would be a better tool on the relative long short circuit NW 200(well so many riders refer to same) than the T.T. Ian smiled quietly and told to wait and be surprised, he seemed very confident that Honda would provide the correct package. Unfortunately the SP 2 package is currently not included for the Ulster.

David Jefferies team TAS Suzuki also announced last night that contrary to recent rumours David WOULD be riding at the Ulster alongside Adrian Archibald.

Big D.
18-02-2003, 12:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mike your idea of the GP bike at the TT would be the dog’s nads…………….why not a v4, I’m sure there’s one or two of them still going around. Bid D I’m sure Honda will provide the right package. However, and don’t take this the wrong way………I can think of three top class factory Honda riders from the last few years who were under the impression that they were on the right package, only to find out differently as time went on. Not a criticism, just a statement of fact. In saying that, over the years there were quite a few Honda riders to supply. This year is totally different, with Ian being, quite rightly, the main man.

Personally, I would like to see the V twin do the business, as it could be the last season that we see this machine on the track anywhere in the world…..in that form anyway. Also it would make a change from the Suzuki run……..not forgetting Rutter on the Ducati.

Harvey T.

18-02-2003, 02:06 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Remember Suzuki winning the 1973 TT in the Senior ???? (Jack Findlay)--Therefore I think Suzuki will be after the large capacity class (es) again !!--
18-02-2003, 08:53 PM