MSS Performance Line up Alastair Seeley And Dean Harrison For Roads Attack
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MSS Performance Line up Alastair Seeley And Dean Harrison For Roads Attack
[Image: seeleyonkwacker.jpg]
The Wee Wizard Testing the MSS Kwacker

MSS Performance are excited to announce the signing of North West 200 hero Alastair Seeley for his local Northern Ireland event and will also be supporting impressive newcomer Dean Harrison at the NW200, TT and Ulster GP.

The MSS squad enjoyed a successful NW200 this year as Michael Rutter scored a Superstock win, and Superbike podiums plus a fastest lap on his powerful ZX-10R machine.

Alastair Seeley has chalked up seven NW200 wins and multiple podiums to become a firm favourite with his local crowd at this fast, unique event. Televised live on BBC the event attracts 150,000 fans from all over the World to witness 200mph+ slipstreaming and committed outbraking manoeuvres from top ‘road’ and BSB riders.

Seeley will ride MSS Superbike and Superstock machinery after recently sealing a deal to ride for Gearlink Kawasaki in the British Supersport class as a previous series champion. The Gearlink and MSS teams will be located next to each other at the NW to share information and help Alastair throughout the week.

Alastair explained,

“Once I’d signed for Gearlink I knew I wanted to ride Kawasaki’s in each class at the North West, so Michael de Bidaph and Nick Morgan put a deal together so I could ride all three classes. The MSS bikes were great there last year and we plan a load of testing beforehand so we can get the bikes like I want them. It’s a great idea to be running a full stable of machinery with the teams all parked up together, I’m really happy with the whole deal.”

Continuing the ‘between the hedges’ theme, MSS will be supporting impressive roads newcomer Dean Harrison through his sponsors RC Express. Dean will get full support at the North West 200, Isle of Man TT, Ulster GP and other selected roads events, plus some BSB meetings. Dean sprung to prominence when he finished ninth in only his second TT this year and has been earmarked as ‘one to watch’ by roads regulars.

Dean said,

“I’m really excited about 2013 – it’s great to have support both from Ron and Ben Constable from RC Express and of course now from the MSS squad also. Last year was a real learning year and we want to step it up for the new season, everything is in place so I can’t wait to get going.”

Team boss Nick Morgan added,

“We’re big fans of the North West event despite what happened with Easton’s freak accident in 2011, so it’s exiting to have Alastair on board as he’s such a big talent around the ‘Triangle’. We also know our bike works well round there as Michael showed in both the Superstock and Superbike classes. We had a short test at Snetterton and Al looked immediately at home getting off the bike with a big smile. We’ve always had a very strong relationship with Michael at Gearlink so we’re glad to be joining forces again at the North West.”

We also have a good feeling about Dean who really shone this year as a lad with such little experience. The deal with RC Express is ideal as we’re there for all the technical back-up and they can look after the logistics of the team.“

The MSS Performance squad will also announce their British Superbike plans in due course.

11-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Website Find Reply