Double win for Hodgson
Anonymous
Unregistered

Double win for Hodgson
Manxman Neil Hodgson on his InfoStrada Ducati won both Race 1 & Race 2 at Valencia, Spain in World Superbikes.

I knew Neil would get a good start to the World Championship and I hope he keeps it up.

The former British Superbike Champion is looking forward to repeat that British position in this year's world championship.

02-03-2003, 07:23 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Double win for Hodgson
Excellent start to the season with some exciting racing---

Look forward to more like this throughout 2003 !!

FAR better than car racing innit !!
02-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

sidecar stars
Well done Webbo and Abbott yesterday, 1st and 2nd in the Superside (blech...world sidecar championships)and 4th was Jock Skene twin brother of MGP/TT hero Mick Skene.
Good to see Chris Walker and James Toseland doing well with a 3rd each, and....the Foggy got a 7th
02-03-2003, 10:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Manxman????
moving here does not make you manx
03-03-2003, 12:12 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Manxman????
Quite right too!!
Does visiting for over 35 years do it??

Mike
03-03-2003, 01:30 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, even after being a "comeover" every year since 1947 still does not make a person (namely me)a Manxman--
However, it is time some of us who have been to the TT and continued with it through thick and thin could be offered and enjoy honorary recognition---It happens elsewhere but not on the Island--Perhaps there are so many "comeovers" on the Island now that anyone else is not welcome anymore ?????

Any comments on this ??
03-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

If my cat comes over and has its tail cut off by a sidecar at crosby is it a manx cat??????

03-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ian you have hit the nail on the head some of those comeovers are anti TT?i have 40+ years under my belt but have definitly noticed a change in attitudes its the MGP for me this year and the jewel in the crown the Southern and a few Irish meetings.
03-03-2003, 09:31 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No !!!!----Only if the tail is cut off on Sulby Straight does it qualify !!!----
Then there are the DNA tests and the necessity to be neutered---Oh yes, there are the internal body searches and the paw printing.....

A bit like the requirements for the "comeovers" of the human extraction perhaps----

IT IS ALLEGED
03-03-2003, 09:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Isle of Man..A local place for local people.
03-03-2003, 10:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

as an old girlfriend used to say "there's a little more manx in her each time we meet"
03-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is that you ER looking for an argument !!??

Nice to see you back on the board !!
You'll be married to this woman next !!
Your rider needs a meeting !
04-03-2003, 10:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

well gail i am off in 8 hours to uk be back monday ( work of course ) so any time in 2 week time spans will do
as for me looking for argument "would I " ??????????????
Marriage you never know !! 3rd time lucky is it ?

05-03-2003, 01:53 AM