Foggy
Anonymous
Unregistered

Foggy
Just a quick word on Mr Fogerty....Well done,a lot of people really wanted to see you fall flat on yer face,English people at that,once again you have proved yourself when you dont really need too...a front row start for a brand new bike is a great achievment and one that i never doubted,you have already proved yourself the best British rider of all time and i think that you will go on to be one of the best team owners as well...and all the doubters,mmm well.
07-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Foggy
best british rider of all time?????
hmmm. i think at the most you are only early twenties and therefore can be forgiven for such a blinkered attitude.
as for foggy's achievements? i was as chuffed as the next man when the bike came home. well done to ALL concerned. and that is a massive team, using teamwork to succeed. it isn't just one man, it's a TEAM.
ade!
07-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Couldnt believe what i am reading Foggy best british rider of all time? well you have to admit he was a good rider but for me there is only a candidate the late great S.M.B Hailwood.
07-03-2003, 07:21 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

no...im 36,so lets not be patronising,i dont want to start all the Foggy debate again but its good to see the man stick 2 fingers up all the knockers....again
07-03-2003, 08:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Full credit to a man with conviction and a love of motorcycle sport----like most of us I hope !!!

Why do "we" seem to pull someone down when really we should be praising !

There's nowt wrong wit' Foggy....He is going to do some spectacular things this year...At least he is trying----

Come on let us all think positive...After all he WAS a TT rider !! That puts him in my good books !
07-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The comparison between Mike Hailwood,the ultimate sportsman and gentleman,and Carl Fogarty,says it all...
07-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great to see Foggy silence the critics , but , the best of british?? , i am a foggy fan , but would not agree with this , i reckon Hailwood was the best , However , there arent too many of the modern day riders , who can claim to be sucessful both on roads and circuits , Just look at Foggys record ; N/W 200, U.G.P. And how long did his ALR stand at the TT ?Just think of it , If Foggy and Hizzy continued to race at the TT , there would not have been much hope for the others !Three cheers for Foggy.
08-03-2003, 02:53 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im pleased to see some support for Foggy...hope he goes from strength to strength.
08-03-2003, 09:46 AM